TaxMama’s EA class has a follow-up meeting today.
If you’re in the class, you got an invitation.
Please send me your questions before noon today!
Upcoming TaxMama Classes at CPE Link
Nov 13 – 2014 Tax Update: Employees vs. Independent Contractors
with Eva Rosenberg, Ea
Nov 26 – Top Tax Changes for 2014 – lots of important stuff to help you!
with Eva Rosenberg, EA & Kris Hix, EA
We got rave reviews on the Conflict of Interest webinar last week…even though it was a repeat of an earlier session. Know why? You folks are so kind! Thanks.
News from TaxMama's EA Exam Course and Questions from Students
- Court struck down provision in Circular 230 prohibiting tax professionals from charging a contingent fee to prepare an original tax return. (News came from David Mellem, EA )
- IRS Commissioner Koskinen warns that Congressional delays on extender legislation will lead to a hellish tax season.
- Remember – PTIN renewals and registration for 2015 is now open!
- Michael Rozbruch’s members are getting lots of new and useful data each week. This week, in addition to the weekly coaching call, you get two sessions about “Controlling Your Stress & Health for Business Success!” http://www.rozstrategies.com/products.php (tell him TaxMama sent you.)
Many of your clients have
International Tax Issues
They are immigrants, students on visa, work outside the US, have money outside the US and more…
Still only $59
You will learn about:
- Dealing with Americans living overseas
- Dealing with Visa holders in the United States
- When taxpayers should (or should not) use the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- Using the Foreign Tax Credit most expeditiously
- FATCA and FBAR
- Lots and lots more
Note: This is a resource. No CPE is provided at this time.
SAVE THE DATE
November 20 – 8:05 am – Tax Roundtable
All TaxMama Students and
Family Members are invited.
Open mic time – bring your questions about anything:
EA exam issues
Post Tax-Season glory and relief!
Notes and issues brought up by students, Graduates and the IRS:
- If the taxpayer didn't file payroll taxes for last year, may I take a shortcut and just use Form 944 for the whole year?
- What's if I set up an LLC and never really used it? Do I need to file all the back years?
- And more…we deal with them all.
Everything You Wanted to Know about the Exam
If you missed the sessions, please replay the webinar here no charge
Get the TaxMama® Family Member Discount – 20% off your registration – anytime.
The 2014 testing window runs from May 1, 2014 – Feb 28, 2015. You have 4.5 months to go!
The 2014 schedule – Classes are over, but…
We have 2 follow-up sessions each month through Feb 2015 Click here to download the PDF
We are answering your questions in TaxMama's ® TaxQuips Forum – http://taxmama.com/forums/f12/ – at no charge.
We provide priority responses in TaxMama's ® Family Members' Forum – http://taxmama.com/forums/f15/
TaxMama® Family Member discount is still worth 20% off.
Register for TaxMama's® EA Exam Self-Study now!
The Live class is officially over. No more discounts available for that class.
SELF STUDY COURSE:
Family Member price – only $780 ($975 non-member).
- That means access to all our lectures – replay, recordings and PDF files
- Live attendance to 2 sessions per month of the best tax overall education
- Do practice tax returns for individuals and business
- Learn how to do representation before the IRS
- Learn how to deal with problem clients, profitably
- Invitations to special workshops – like the monthly Tax Roundtables.
- Recordings and MP3s of all the classes, as they are taught.
- SPECIAL EXAM-TAKING TRAINING, like nowhere else!
- Learn Practice Management and job development skills
- And invitations to two live classes per month
You get extra personal help and support from Team TaxMama®!
Even CPAs take our classes to refresh their tax skills.
Get CPE credit for attendance at live classes (except Final Review sessions – and follow-up classes)
And lots, lots more!
Until next time,
Image credit: 100 by Marco Bernadini on Flickr
Want to find out more about TaxMama’s® EA Exam Review Course?
Check out the course information and format here
Sign up for the EA Exam Newsletter here