How The Classes Work
- – Students download secure online conferencing software to their computers which enables them to meet online, speak directly to instructors, meet in chat rooms and message instructors and other students directly
- – You get lots of personal attention.
– Each exam Part includes 40-58 hours of live classes.
- – All classes are recorded – so you get 40-58 hours of audio recordings and replays of at least 14-23 lectures per exam. There is a sample recording below.
- – Access to all lecture notes, including forms and explanations.
- – Access to the discussion forums, including your own blog, to track your notes and exchange information with other students.
The best way to understand how the live classes work is to replay one of the sessions; click on the image to the left and you can experience a replay of “Everything you wanted to know about the EA Exam but were afraid to ask” You can also download the lecture pdf as well as stream the session audio or download it and listen to it later.
Registration For The New 2017 Sessions
Everything You Wanted to Know about the EA Exam
Course Content and Materials
Students get to participate in all the live sessions of the course. Each session is recorded. Everyone gets these versions of the recordings:
- – An audio/visual of the actual session later the same night or the next day. The video of the course is available within a hour or less of completion.
- – Access to the PDF file of the course lecture before each class starts.
- – An MP3 file of the recording that you can download and carry with you, within about 48 hours.
For folks whose schedules make it difficult to commit to specific times, this course is ideal because everything is recorded for you watch or listen to at your convenience. . But if you can find a way to participate in the live classes, do it. That’s where all the fun and mischief happen.
Aside from the session recordings and lecture notes you are also provided with a wealth of Books, software and additional services that will help you. TaxMama® Eva Rosenberg’s two bestselling Tax books are included in the price of registration along with Gleim, Fast Forward Academy and the Taxbook software and guides.
Click here to see the full list of over $5,000 worth of books, software and services that you get by enrolling in the classRegister Now
The EA Exam and therefore this EA Exam course is broken down into three parts:
- Part 1 – Individual Taxation
- Part 2 – Business Taxation
- Part 3 – Representation, Practice & Procedures
Click on the Individual part to find out:
- – What You Will Learn
- – What Materials come with each part
- – The specific course outline with lecture titles and what will be covered.