- Live classes meet Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with TaxMama® &/or her instructors.
- Students download secure online conferencing software to their computers which enables them to meet online, speak directly to instructors, meet in chat rooms and message instructors and other students directly
- Lots of personal attention.
- Each exam Part includes 40-58 hours of live classes.
- All classes are recorded – so you get 40-58 hours of audio recordings and replays of at least 14-23 lectures per exam. There is a sample recording from one of the classes one the right.
- Access to all lecture notes, including forms and explanations.
- Access to the discussion forums, including your own blog, to track your notes and exchange information with other students.
- Check out all the great Study Materials that are provided with this course
The EA Exam and therefore this EA Exam course is broken down into three parts:
- Part 1 – Individual Taxation
- Part 2 – Business Taxation
- Part 3 – Representation, Practice & Procedures
Click on the buttons below for more details including 2016 course dates on each part of the exam.