Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most common questions we receive from people interested in TaxMama’s® Enrolled Agent (EA) Exam Course.
If this is your first time here make sure you listen to the EA Exam Overview and read the Over view of the EA Exam and TaxMama’s® Class PDF.
Click on the down arrow to the left of the question to read the answer, if there is no arrow the question title will link to the answer on another page. If you do not find your question in this list, please send it to us here and we will add the answer to the list. Thank you.
Are you seeing a pattern here?
Basically, it boils down to this: Anyone who takes the class, AND comes to ALL the sessions, AND studies with their study buddy – these are the people who pass – even without previous education and experience. There IS enough information in TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course to teach you enough about taxation to pass any tax exam – or the tax part of any other professional examination, like the CPA exam, the CMA exam, the CFP exam, even the Bar exam. All you have to do is – LEARN!
We know that we can give you a good grounding in the following: The rules of US taxation on all the subjects the exam has ever covered. Cheat Sheets to help you retain a summary of the tax information you’ll need. Books and software and supplies that explain the answers to previous exams. Study tools and memory tools to increase your confidence and improve your memory.
ONLY FROM TAXMAMA®
- Study buddies to keep you on track and study with you.
- Arrange to meet online with study buddies anywhere in the world.
- BONUS: Practice Tips to help you make a better living right now – even before you pass the EA Exam.
- Personal attention – TaxMama® will guide you in your studies.
- Client Referrals. TaxMama® is not accepting new clients. So she refers them to her students who demonstrate competence in the areas requested by the potential client.
Please, join us. We’re looking forward to spending the next several months with the best students in the country – heck! In the world!
We hope you’re one of those ‘best’ students!
Eva Rosenberg, MBA, EA