News from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
Pass the EA Exam and Lose 10 Pounds!
WHAT STUDENTS SAY about TaxMama’s EA Exam Review Course
Wow, our list of people passing parts of the exam is growing and growing.
Here’s the latest report from a graduate:
- Big Mama! You are so good, yes so good. Your were born to teach and you are good at it. Your approach to the way you design the course is a must win to successfully pass the EA Exam.
- I downloaded your lectures to my Blacberry, and listening to them while I am running every day along the Charles River in Massachusetts. At night I practiced with "GLEIM". As a result, I lost 10 pounds and was able to PASS PART 2.
Wouldn’t you like a tax course that can help you lose weight?
TaxMama’s® EA Class News
Well, I tried the PTIN registration. Wow, what a mess.
Some people have told me that it worked really easily for them.
For me?….Well….see the information in the Comment here
No More Retainers?
Complimentary webinar tomorrow to answer your questions about getting paid
for helping clients reduce IRS balances or audit reconsiderations or any kind of
representation – more information here.
What happens if you register now?
1) You can replay the Orientation – and all of Part 1 ALL Part 1 Final Reviews.
You can replay – Everything you Ever Wanted to Know About the EA Exam,
You have access to other special replays – especially about the new
rules for Registered Tax Preparers.
2) You can replay all the Part 2 Sessions.
3) You can replay the first 8 sessions of Part 3.
4) You can experience two of the Part 3 Final Review quizzing sessions.
5) You have access to all the TaxMama Roundtable replays or recordings.
6) You will be invited to this week’s classes, which cover Audits:
October 19 – Collections
October 21 – Tax Court
October 26 – Reviewing Collections Documents
7) Practice Building and Practice Management Tools
You will get access to all the valuable class materials, checklists,
forms and templates and topics you can look up in depth –
to use with your clients on extension – right now.
8) Ask your questions – LIVE
You get invited to TaxMama’s Monthly Tax Roundtables, where you
can bring up your client questions or just get clarification about law
changes as they come up. The next one is
October 21st at 8:00 am PT
9) Once the class is over, you will be invited to monthly live discussions
to keep your studies on track and answer your questions.
10) Shhh…don’t tell anyone. But TaxMama does help students with client problems.
It’s not really a part of the class. But I just can’t bear not to help my students.
DISCOUNTS from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
AccountingWeb.com is a full-resource
website for all accountants and tax professionals.
10% off – Discount Code: TaxMama
Register for TaxMama’s two courses
October 6th – Understanding Tax Treaties – by Roger B. Adams, EA
October 8th – IRS Practice Series: 10 Steps to Resolving Collection Issues
by Eva Rosenberg, EA; Sonya Wilt, EA; Tom Buck, CPA
Note: Homebuyers credits for Tax Professionals
will be available as a self-study course.
All tax professionals should be members of tax associations.
-->Join NAEA – get a 50% discount on new memberships.
If you are not an EA, you may join as an Associate Member
Print out the order form at
After you fill it in, cross out the $185 fee and replace it with $95.
Write "per J.G. and TaxMama" next to the $95 amount.
Note: You will also need to join the state chapter.
Everyone gets this nifty TaxMama bag to hold them all.
And other goodies.
REGISTER NOW for the Fall SPECIAL – $920
Live Part 3 – and full access to Part 1 and Part 2 Replays
OR PAY OVER TIME – USE THE INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OPTION
The Self-Study class $865 – First payment is $295.00
with two additional payments of $285.00 each.
For more answers:
1) Questions people have been asking, from our last issues.
2) Answers about the EA Exam itself
3) Read the information on the site – www.irsexams.com
4) Listen to the workshop – Read our discussion. Listen – Read
Or scroll down on this page to replay a mini-orientation class
Until next time,
Eva Rosenberg – Your TaxMama®
P.S. If you like to take classes live and in-person
These local Classes are starting in August
Live, in-person EA Review class is starting in Orange County California
August 7 – October 23 $950 – by Orange County Chapter of CSEA
NATP’s EA Exam Courses are starting in August.
This year, they will be in New Mexico and Nevada
COURSE STARTS TODAY IN ALBUQUERQUE!