News from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
- WARNING! IRS has put up Form 23 again – but it is at the old $125 fee
- Use it ONLY if you are in a hurry to get your EA designation.
- Otherwise, be patient and wait. the price will come down
- No…the Form 8554 for renewals is still not up – in fact, it says it’s obsolete. Sigh.
- Mandated Electronic Filing for paid preparers doing over 10 returns:
- News per NAEA – IRS will phase in the requirement –
- 2011 – Preparers doing over100 returns
- 2012 – Preparer doing over 10
- IRS needs to publish 2011 withholding payroll tables before the end of the year.
- News per NAEA – IRS will probably publish the tables using 2010 law, for now.
- They will issue new withholding tables after Congress address the 2010 issues
Want to keep posted on tax news?
TaxMama’s® EA Class News
Our live class is finally over for this year.
We are holding live sessions for ALL our students to help get them
through the rest of their studies. Sometimes, it just helps to have
someone to talk to, or ask questions.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
- I passed Part 3 of the SEE today!! Woohoo!! and many thanks!
- You make all the difference because I feel like you’ve been
- there to hold my hand and coach me through this maze.
- I just want to tell you that I took the SEE part 3 exam today and I passed.
- I can’t believe I did!
Wouldn’t you like a tax course that’s gets you to go Woohoo!!!
A course that you can actually enjoy – and understand?
TaxMama’s® EA Class News
What happens if you register now?
Everyone gets this nifty TaxMama bag to hold them all.
And other goodies. And…
1) You can replay the Orientation –
and Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the EA Exam
2) You can replay all the Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 Sessions.
3) You can replay all the Final Review Sessions
4) You have access to all the TaxMama Roundtable replays or recordings.
5) You can download all the audios and listen to them anywhere,
anywhen, as often as you need to get reinforcement.
6) Practice Building and Practice Management Tools
You will get access to all the valuable class materials, checklists,
forms and templates and topics you can look up in depth –
to use with your clients on extension – right now.
7) Ask your questions – LIVE
You get invited to TaxMama’s Monthly Tax Roundtables, where you
can bring up your client questions or just get clarification about law
changes as they come up. The next one is
November 18th at 8:00 am PT
8) Once the class is over, you will be invited to monthly live discussions
to keep your studies on track and answer your questions.
9) Shhh…don’t tell anyone. But TaxMama does help students with client problems.
It’s not really a part of the class. But I just can’t bear not to help my students.
DISCOUNTS from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
AccountingWeb.com is a full-resource
website for all accountants and tax professionals.
All tax professionals should be members of tax associations.
-->Join NAEA – get a 50% discount on new memberships.
If you are not an EA, you may join as an Associate Member
Print out the order form at
After you fill it in, cross out the $185 fee and replace it with $95.
Write "per J.G. and TaxMama" next to the $95 amount.
Note: You will also need to join the state chapter.
10% off – Discount Code: TaxMama
Register for TaxMama’s two courses
November 9, Doing Tax Research Online for Free by Eva Rosenberg, EA
November 11 – The Alien in America – by Roger B. Adams, EA
November 17 – Getting Ready for Tax Season by Eva Rosenberg, EA
Several completed courses are available as Self-Study Courses
or as Resources if you’re working on something and need guidance.
REGISTER NOW for the Self-Study Class
OR PAY OVER TIME – USE THE INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OPTION
The Self-Study class $865 – First payment is $295.00
with two additional payments of $285.00 each.
For more answers:
1) Questions people have been asking, from our last issues.
2) Answers about the EA Exam itself
3) Read the information on the site – www.irsexams.com
4) Listen to the workshop – Read our discussion. Listen – Read
Or scroll down on this page to replay a mini-orientation class
Until next time,