News from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
- WARNING! IRS has put up Form 23 – but it is at the old $125 fee
- Hopefully, they will reduce the fee before Thanksgiving
- Use Form 23 now, ONLY if you are in a hurry to get your EA designation.
- Otherwise, be patient and wait. the price will come down
- Outline from NAEA – Looming tax issues requiring immediate attention by the Legislation are:
- the remaining tax extenders,
- the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts (expiring December 31st),
- the alternative minimum tax “patch” (without which the AMT is expected to hit 23 million Americans in TY10),
- the estate tax (which, without action to the contrary, will increase from 0 to 55 percent on January 1st)
- and a continuing resolution to keep the government funded past December 1, 2010 (since none of the appropriations budget bills have been passed this year.)
- Feeling pretty good about having one under my belt!
- THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERY THING!!
- I am motivated now to focus on the other 2 parts!!!
Hopefully, something will be done by the Lame Duck Congress before year-end!
Want to keep posted on tax news?
TaxMama’s® EA Class News
PASS THE 2010 EA EXAM!
This is the ideal time to focus on studying.
Tax Season is over.
The holidays are coming.
Give up your holidays for just this ONE SEASON.
Study hard and you will be able to finish all the exams
by February 28, 2011.
Give yourself the gift of more income in 2011 and forevermore.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Wouldn’t you like a tax course that gets you so excited?
A course that you can actually enjoy – and understand?
TaxMama’s® EA Class News
What happens if you register now?
Everyone gets this nifty TaxMama bag to hold them all.
And other goodies. And…
1) You can replay the Orientation –
and Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the EA Exam
2) You can replay all the Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 Sessions.
3) You can replay all the Final Review Sessions
4) You have access to all the TaxMama Roundtable replays or recordings.
5) You can download all the audios and listen to them anywhere,
anywhen, as often as you need to get reinforcement.
6) Practice Building and Practice Management Tools
You will get access to all the valuable class materials, checklists,
forms and templates and topics you can look up in depth –
to use with your clients on extension – right now.
7) Ask your questions – LIVE
You get invited to TaxMama’s Monthly Tax Roundtables, where you
can bring up your client questions or just get clarification about law
changes as they come up. The next one is
November 18th at 8:00 am PT
8) You are invited to monthly live discussions to keep your studies
on track and answer your questions.
9) Shhh…don’t tell anyone. But TaxMama does help students with client problems.
It’s not really a part of the class. But I just can’t bear not to help my students.
DISCOUNTS from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
AccountingWeb.com is a full-resource
website for all accountants and tax professionals.
All tax professionals should be members of tax associations.
-->Join NAEA – get a 50% discount on new memberships.
If you are not an EA, you may join as an Associate Member
Print out the order form at
After you fill it in, cross out the $185 fee and replace it with $95.
Write "per J.G. and TaxMama" next to the $95 amount.
Note: You will also need to join the state chapter.
10% off – Discount Code: TaxMama
Register for TaxMama’s two courses
November 9, Doing Tax Research Online for Free by Eva Rosenberg, EA
November 11 – The Alien in America – by Roger B. Adams, EA
November 17 – Getting Ready for Tax Season by Eva Rosenberg, EA
Several completed courses are available as Self-Study Courses
or as Resources if you’re working on something and need guidance.
REGISTER NOW for the Self-Study Class
OR PAY OVER TIME – USE THE INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OPTION
The Self-Study class $865 – First payment is $295.00
with two additional payments of $285.00 each.
For more answers:
1) Questions people have been asking, from our last issues.
2) Answers about the EA Exam itself
3) Read the information on the site – www.irsexams.com
4) Listen to the workshop – Read our discussion. Listen – Read
Or scroll down on this page to replay a mini-orientation class
Until next time,
Eva Rosenberg – Your TaxMama®
TaxMama’s® EA Exam Newsletter – Issue 47, 2016