News from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
SIGN UP TODAY! TaxMama’s EA Exam Review – Self-Study Course
Do you want 10% off on this class? Become a TaxMama Family Member!
- PTIN renewal has started – runs through December 31st
- YES, it applies to YOU.
- Yes, you have to pay it every year. new fee is due!
- People have been telling me the system works this week.
- TaxMama is setting up a special 8-hour course for you – Register now!
- It starts NEXT WEEK!
- If you miss it, we’ll do it again later this month at CPE Link.
- No – the testing has not started yet. IRS expects it to start in November.
Yes,You DO still have time to PASS THE 2011 EA EXAM!
Give yourself the gift of more income in 2011 and forevermore.
REGISTER NOW http://irsexams.wpengine.com/registration/
- The new fee to become an EA is only $30 – Hooray!
- "I want to thank you for conducting an absolutely wonderful "on-line" course that really did an excellent job of preparing me to pass all three sections of the Enrolled Agent exam. You did an absolutely fantastic job with me and I will forever be indebted to the clear and concise manner in which the course material was presented to me and the technology employed to allow me to go back and study various portions of the instruction.
- Elena Jackson
You will meet some wonderful, creative, and interesting people in these classes.
This year’s class is THE best group of students EVER!
BONUS STUDY TOOLS
- Students have created FLASH CARDS
- Students have created AMAZING Quiz Tools and learning materials
OR PAY OVER TIME – USE THE INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OPTION
Note: Your credit card will automatically be charged every 30 days until paid in full.
The Self-Study class $865 – First payment is $395.00
with two additional payments of $235.00 each.
Note: All installment payments are 30 days apart.
Until next time,