- News FLASH! TaxMama took the Registered Tax Return Preparer Exam
- Exam Fee is $116
- The exam is harder than I expected!
- Lots of ethics and compliance questions
- The online look-up tools work – but are not enough
- You WILL need to study specific forms and publications to pass.
- You will not get your score for 60 days after your exam
- webpage from IRS about the two exams!
- More details to follow in email to TaxMama’s students
- Get answers about the RTRP exam at next week’s Tax Roundtable
- Dec 15, 2011 at 8:00 am PST
- Free to TaxMama Family members and all TaxMama students
TaxMama has a special 8-hour course for the Registered Tax Return Preparer Exam
You can take it at CPE Link on February 1 and February 2
- Courses for the exam will count towards RTRP CPE, through 12/31/2013
PTIN renewal has started – runs through December 31st – fee $64.25
- Yes, you have to pay it every year. new fee is due!
- YES, it applies to YOU.
- There is a slightly lower fee for renewals -$63.00
- I renewed online – and it works just fine!
Yes, You DO still have time to PASS THE 2011 EA EXAM!
Give yourself the gift of more income in 2011 and forevermore.
REGISTER NOW http://irsexams.wpengine.com/registration/
- The new fee to become an EA is only $30 – Hooray.
- Ask TaxMama for a short-cut to get your studies finished faster!
- “I want to thank you for conducting an absolutely wonderful “on-line” course that really did an excellent job of preparing me to pass all three sections of the Enrolled Agent exam. You did an absolutely fantastic job with me and I will forever be indebted to the clear and concise manner in which the course material was presented to meand the technology employed to allow me to go back and study various portions of the instruction.
- Elena Jackson
You will meet some wonderful, creative, and interesting people in these classes.
This year’s class is THE best group of students EVER!
BONUS STUDY TOOLS
- Students have created FLASH CARDS
- Students have created AMAZING Quiz Tools and learning materials
OR PAY OVER TIME – USE THE INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OPTION
Note: Your credit card will automatically be charged every 30 days until paid in full.
The Self-Study class $865 – First payment is $395.00
with two additional payments of $235.00 each.
Note: All installment payments are 30 days apart.
Until next time,