News from TaxMama’s EA Exam Course
- Registered Tax Return Preparer Exam is available
- Exam Fee is $116
- Test results won’t be issued until mid-March
- webpage from IRS about the two exams!
- TaxMama has developed a special 8-hour Self-Study course for the Registered Tax Return Preparer Exam
- Power of Attorney Forms – Form 2848
- Mabel Sawyer just reminded us –
- IRS will only accept the NEW Oct 2011 forms after March 1st
- You will need a separate form for husband and wife, even if they file jointly
As to TaxMama’s EA Exam Review
- Good News: You have one extra day this year to take the 2011 EA Exam (Feb 29th)
- Bad News: You only have 22 days left to take any part of the 2011 EA Exam.
SIGN UP TODAY! For only ONE PART of the TaxMama’s EA Exam Review – Self-Study Course
Do you want 10% off on this class= Become a TaxMama Family Member!
Yes, you DO still have time to pass ONE PART of the 2011 EA Exam.
Give yourself the gift of more income in 2011 and forevermore.
REGISTER NOW http://irsexams.wpengine.com/registration/
- STUDENTS SAY:
- Joe says – Just wanted to let you know that I passed part 1 today in my first try.
- I don’t have a tax or CPA background so I was very pleased when I saw that I had passed.
- Dunia says – I just wanted to let you know that yesterday I passed Part I of the EA exam.
- Thanks for such a great set of courses.
You will meet some wonderful, creative, and interesting people in these classes.
This year’s class is THE best group of students EVER!
BONUS STUDY TOOLS
- Students have created FLASH CARDS
- Students have created AMAZING Quiz Tools and learning materials
Until next time,