News from TaxMama’s EA Exam Course
- Bad News – The 2011-2012 EA Exam window closes TOMORROW!
- Have about 36 hours to finish you final exams!
- Good News – It reopens on May 1, 2012
- Great News – Lots of our students are passing their last Exam! We’ve just heard from:
- Ed Clare, Van Lanier, Dale Seidman, Terri Klug who are all done!
- Jeff Tappin, Lizzie Peters just passed additional parts this week.
We have been getting a flood of e-mails from folks who want to take our class this year.
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your confidence and trust.
We will be posting the 2012 Class Schedule and fees by the Ides of March
(March 15, 2012) – with EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNTS.
We are in the process of arranging for a better, easier to use interface for you.
Please bear with us during the transition.
The class usually starts near the end of May and all three parts are
completed by the end of October or beginning of November.
If you want to just do some self-study right now, those registration links work.
Live registration does not. http://irsexams.wpengine.com/registration/
Note to current students: You will never need to pay for the class again!
Just supplies – We will post the information so you can order 2012 supplies in March.
Until next time,