Whew! Tax Season is just about over. Hooray!!!
If you are efiling clients this week – and planning to take a couple of days off —-
Be sure to ALSO put them on extension. That way, if you get rejections, it won’t
matter if you don’t fix them on time.
News from TaxMama’s EA Exam Course
- Testing re-opens on May 1, 2012
- Registration for TaxMama’s EA Exam Review is open NOW!
- Get 15% Early-Bird discount until May 6th – Code: EARLY_BIRD
- Special Free Live sessions – Everything you Want to Know about the EA Exam
- Log in on Thursday at – https://taxmama.ilinc.com/join/yvmhyzk no p/w needed
- RSVP AND LET ME KNOW YOU’RE COMING!
- Thursday April 19, 2012 10:05 am Pacific
- Tuesday, May 1, 2012 Noon + 5 minutesPacific
- Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:05 pm Pacific
News from TaxMama’s RTRP Course
- The new RTRP exam is now open
- Immediate scoring has been implemented – instant gratification!
- TaxMama’s new 8-hour RTRP Review class is at CPELink
- May 15 & May 17 8:00 am – Noon
- It will be recorded with over 100 questions and answers
News from TaxMama’s EA Exam Course to our Students
We will have a special session for our students who still need to pass Part 2
- Save this date: Saturday May 12, 2012 at 8:00 am Pacific
- No need to ever pay for the class again – just the supplies
- The order form for new supplies and upgrades will be ready next week
Until next time,