IRS just issued new guidelines for offers in compromise.
We will be covering them during today’s CPELink class
IRS Practice Series: 10 Steps to Resolving Collection Issues.
News from TaxMama’s EA Exam Course
- EA Exam testing is now open – until February 28, 2013.
- Registration for TaxMama’s EA Exam Review is open NOW!
- Special Live sessions – Everything you Want to Know about the EA Exam
- We had a rollicking good time – You can replay the session HERE.
- The Prometric description of the Part 3 exam, regarding estate tax law is wrong.
- (Still waiting for them to fix it!) Use 2011 Estate Tax rules.
BONUS: Register this week to receive this special TaxMama sunshade.
News from TaxMama’s RTRP Course
- The new RTRP exam is now open
- Immediate scoring has been implemented – instant gratification!
- TaxMama’s recommendation for improving the ‘open-book’ navigation has been implemented.
- TaxMama’s new 8-hour RTRP Review class is at CPELink as self-study
News from TaxMama’s EA Exam Course to our Students
- REMINDER – please order your choice of 2012 books and software NOW!
- If you want to get them in time for class to start. (click on link)
- No need to pay for the class again – just order the supplies YOU feel you need
- We do not accept phone orders – please use the form.
Until next time,