Introduction Session REPLAY available –
Everything You Wanted to Know about the EA Exam
(if you replay it, you will learn about an extra $50 discount good TODAY only.)
Today’s orders only – Also get special TaxMama® USB plug w/4 sockets
News from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
- The IRS has issued guidance on Retirement plans for same-sex couples.
- The IRS has updated FATCA requirements and filings.
- The FBAR filing has a new online Form 114, requiring advance registration.
- Instead of registering online, your tax software may be able to efile it.
EA Class – early bird discounts are nearly gone – they END on April 15th.
- Sign up NOW.
- Get your very own TaxMama® sunshade – how cool!
- We’re running out rapidly – only the first 50 get it.
- Today’s orders only – Also get special TaxMama® USB plug w/4 sockets
The 2014 testing window will open on May 1, 2014.
The class will start on May 6th (Orientation on May 3rd)
Notes and issues brought up by students and Graduates:
- Going through an audit on employee per diems
- Make sure you read the Tax Code
- And warn your clients that projects exceeding one year may cost them the ‘temporary’ standing.
- A client who received most of his business equipment as a gift, can he depreciate that equipment?
- What do you think?.
The 2014 schedule – is here!
We have been answering your questions in TaxMama’s ® TaxQuips Forum –
http://taxmama.com/forums/f12/ – at no charge
And providing priority responses in TaxMama’s ® Family Members’ Forum –
TaxMama Family Member discount is 20% off.
(Note – discount drops to 10% on April 16th)
- Register for TaxMama’s EA Exam Review NOW
- Early Bird discount of $120 on the LIVE class – only $1,080.00
- (only $864 with Family Membership – save additional $216)
- Note: The new price after April 15 will be $1,350
- You will get all the benefits below PLUS the live sessions
- And the TaxBook WebLibrary for two years.
There are similar discounts for the Self-Study course.
Early bird price – $765. ( will be $975 after April 15th)
- That means early access to all of last year’s materials
- Live attendance to the best tax overall education
- Do practice tax returns for individuals and business
- Learn how to do representation before the IRS
- Learn how to deal with problem clients, profitably
- Invitations to special workshops – like the monthly Tax Roundtables.
- Recordings and MP3s of all the classes, as they are taught.
- SPECIAL EXAM-TAKING TRAINING, like nowhere else!
- Learn Practice Management and job development skills
- And invitations to two live classes per month
- It will tell you how the exam works.
- And it’s an example of our course video.
BONUS: Registration bonus to first 50 sign-ups
Receive this special TaxMama sunshade.
(Note: If you have already registered this year, you will get one, too.)
Read more comments here – http://irsexams.wpengine.com/taxmama-ea-exam-testimonials/
Remember, if you have client questions or tax questions,
please post them in the TaxQuips Forum.
We answer them daily – at no charge.
Until next time,
Want to find out more about TaxMama’s® EA Exam Review Course?
Check out the course information and format here
Sign up for the EA Exam Newsletter here