Now that Tax Season is ending, what will you do first?
No, no…don’t go to Disneyland!
First – sign up for TaxMama’s®
Introduction Session REPLAY Available!
Everything You Wanted to Know about the EA Exam
News from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
- We will be sending out our new student list to Gleim and FFA this week
- Expect tax software by next week.
BONUS: Registration bonus to first 50 sign-ups
Receive this special TaxMama® sunshade.
(Note: If you have already registered this year, you will get one, too.)
Our early bird discounts are only good through midnight TONIGHT!
- Sign up NOW.
- Get your very own TaxMama® sunshade – how cool!
- We’re running out rapidly – we might only have a couple left.
- Also the first 5 people who sign up today get a special TaxMama® USB 4-space plug
The 2014 testing window will open on May 1, 2014.
The class will start on May 6th (Orientation on May 3rd)
Notes and issues brought up by students and Graduates:
- Beware, your clients might be hit the Social Security Admin for VERY OLD debts of their parents.
- Do not let them pay without proof from the SSA about the source of the debt.
- IRS refunds are being grabbed. Immediately file a claim for refund and lawsuit to recover.
- Anyone who comes in today – PUT THE RETURN on extension.
- Don’t let yourself be pressured into completing a return without a review.
- Saturday, I prepared a return – Balance due $225,000.
- After thinking about it, one suggestion I made reduce the tax by over $20,000
- Another hour or two later – I had reduced it by $50,000.
- And I may still be able to reduce it a bit more – but only because it’s on extension.
- If I had just finalized it on the spot…
- Tax returns MUST be reviewed for the client’s advantage.
The 2014 schedule – is here!
We have been answering your questions in TaxMama’s ® TaxQuips Forum –
http://taxmama.com/forums/f12/ – at no charge
And providing priority responses in TaxMama’s ® Family Members’ Forum –
TaxMama Family Member discount is 20% off.
(Tomorrow it drops back down to 10%)
- Register for TaxMama’s EA Exam Review NOW
- Early Bird discount of $270 on the LIVE class – only $1,080.00
- (only $864 with Family Membership – save additional $216)
- Note: The new price after April 15 will be $1,350
- Early access to all of last year’s materials
- The best tax overall education
- Do practice tax returns for individuals and business
- Learn how to do representation before the IRS
- Learn how to deal with problem clients, profitably
- Invitations to special workshops – like the monthly Tax Roundtables.
- Recordings and MP3s of all the classes, as they are taught.
- SPECIAL EXAM-TAKING TRAINING, like nowhere else!
- Learn Practice Management and job development skills
- And invitations to two live classes per month
You get extra personal help and support from Team TaxMama!
Even CPAs take our classes to refresh their tax skills.
Get CPE credit for attendance at live classes (except Final Review sessions)
And lots, lots more!
- It will tell you how the exam works.
- And it’s an example of our course video.
Read more comments here – http://irsexams.wpengine.com/taxmama-ea-exam-testimonials/
Remember, if you have client questions or tax questions,
please post them in the TaxQuips Forum.
We answer them daily – at no charge.
Until next time,
Want to find out more about TaxMama’s® EA Exam Review Course?
Check out the course information and format here
Sign up for the EA Exam Newsletter here