Tonight, Lecture 13 – Form 1120 – C Corp Sample
Join us, as we learn tricks on how to complete
a corporate income tax return.
Sign up Now or you won’t get your materials in time.
News from TaxMama’s® EA Exam Course
- More people than ever are passing – Whoopeee!
- Folks are passing Part 1 as it if it were a breeze
- And some are finishing up all three parts
- We are having such a good time in our Saturday Morning
- Final Review Sessions. Light bulbs are popping!
- TaxMama® will be at the NAEA Conference in Las Vegas in August
- And I will visit the Latino Tax Conference on Wednesday
- If you’re going to be there, send a message to
- firstname.lastname@example.org – put NAEA LV in the subject line
- We will have a get together 7:00 pm Monday August 4th
- Details to be provided – so include your email and cell phone
Everything You Wanted to Know about the EA Exam
If you missed the sessions, please replay them here
You can still get the TaxMama® Family Member Discount –
20% off your registration – anytime.
The 2014 testing window runs from May 1, 2014 – Feb 28, 2015.
Notes and issues brought up by students, Graduates and the IRS:
- The IRS is being sued by the AICPA about the new voluntary certificate
- It’s VOLUNTARY – can’t they just leave it alone for now?
- Stop using the IRS disclaimer in your emails, etc.
- Karen Hawkins will penalizing you if you continue!
The 2014 schedule – is here!
Click here to download the PDF
We have been answering your questions in TaxMama’s ® TaxQuips Forum –
http://taxmama.com/forums/f12/ – at no charge
And providing priority responses in TaxMama’s ® Family Members’ Forum –
- Register for TaxMama’s® EA Exam Review NOW
- Family Member discount of $270 on the LIVE class – cost – only $1,080.00
- Note: The new price after April 15 will be $1,350
- You will get all the benefits below PLUS the live sessions
- And the TaxBook WebLibrary for two years.
There are similar discounts for the Self-Study course.
Family Member price – $780.
- That means early access to all of last year’s materials
- Live attendance to the best tax overall education
- Do practice tax returns for individuals and business
- Learn how to do representation before the IRS
- Learn how to deal with problem clients, profitably
- Invitations to special workshops – like the monthly Tax Roundtables.
- Recordings and MP3s of all the classes, as they are taught.
- SPECIAL EXAM-TAKING TRAINING, like nowhere else!
- Learn Practice Management and job development skills
- And invitations to two live classes per month
You get extra personal help and support from Team TaxMama®!
Even CPAs take our classes to refresh their tax skills.
Get CPE credit for attendance at live classes (except Final Review sessions)
And lots, lots more!
To see how it works – replay the complimentary webinar:
- It will tell you how the exam works.
- And it’s an example of our course video and lecture PDF.
Michelle, a current student, said: I must tell you that whenever I see an email from you in my inbox,
I literally get excited about taxes – I didn’t know that was actually possible.
You definitely make it fun and interesting I make a point to tell everyone in my
life when they affect me like that!
Deborah, a current student, said: I just want to be a part of the Tax Mama Family.
I have other materials, and by far you exhibit the most care for your students.
You’re awesome and I am praying for your health.
Rebecca, a current student says – after passing Part 1:
Thank you. Your encouraging words always made me apply myself more when I wanted to give up.
Read more comments here – http://irsexams.wpengine.com/taxmama-ea-exam-testimonials/
Remember, if you have client questions or tax questions,
please post them in the TaxQuips Forum.
We answer them daily – at no charge.
Until next time,
Image credit: 100 by Marco Bernadini on Flickr
Want to find out more about TaxMama’s® EA Exam Review Course?
Check out the course information and format here
Sign up for the EA Exam Newsletter here