Part 3 Course Dates
- Orientation is on Saturday May 1st 2021 at 8:00 am to 10:00 am (PACIFIC)
- Part 3 Classes start August 22nd and run through October 3rd
FOR 2022 CLASS DATES – CLICK HERE – Dates are subject to change
If dates are not compatible with your schedule, check out TaxMama’s® Self Study Course – it contains all the notes and audio recordings of the live classes but allows you to learn in your own time
What You Will Learn:
The course will include TaxMama’s® special twists, teaching you more than tax law – you’ll learn:
- how to draw clients out and get information from them
- how to protect your practice from client conflicts and lawsuits
- how to maintain an ethical practice, in the face of client ‘persuasion’ to assist them in little falsehoods
- how to find loopholes to help cut taxes legally
- how to find the information you need to address a client’s issues
- how to prepare an individual tax return – from inception to filing
- Personal attention from TaxMama® to guide you
- Study Buddies to work with
- Lambers Test Prep Software
- Fast Forward Academy EA Exam testing software (only with all three parts)
- Access to study buddies and study buddy teams
- Access to free conference systems to study with buddies
- The Tax Book WebLibrary (included in Live class only, with all three parts ordered)
- TaxMama’s® book Small Business Taxes Made Easy (for Part 2)
- Special tools and cheat sheets available nowhere else
Content and Additional Materials:
Premium students get to participate in all the live sessions of the course. Each session is recorded. Everyone gets these versions of the recordings:
- Both an audio and a visual replay of the actual session. The video of the course is available within a hour or less of completion.
- Access to the Lecture as a PDF file of the course before each class starts – so you can print them out and make notes – or make notes directly on the PDF, as we go along – or later, after the class.
- An MP3 AUDIO file of the recording that you can download and carry with you, within about 24 – 72 hours after the live session.
For folks whose schedules make it difficult to commit to specific times, this course is ideal because everything is recorded so you can watch or listen to it all, at your convenience. . If you can find a way to participate in, at least, some of the live classes, do it. That’s where all the fun and mischief happen.
Aside from the session recordings and lecture notes you are also provided with a wealth of books, software and additional services that will help you. TaxMama® Eva Rosenberg’s bestselling small business book is included in the price of registration along with Lambers, Fast Forward Academy, and the TaxBook WebLibrary and guides.COmplete materials list
Part 3 Lectures:
- Tax Research for Free
- Working with Non-Filers
- Overview of Circular 230 – 2 hours Ethics
- Audit 101
- E-Services – 3 Hour Class
- Sanctions and Penalties – 2 hours Ethics
- Reviewing Audit Workpapers
- After a Bad Audit – Appeals
- Collections Strategies
- Tax Court
- Reviewing the 433s and 9465
Plus 4 4-hour Exam Review sessions
TaxMama® is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry for CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-Minute Hour.
NASBA Sponsor Identification #112311
IRS Course Provider #HCGAM-T