The EA Exam and therefore this EA Exam course is broken down into three parts:
- Part 1 – Individual Taxation
- Part 2 – Business Taxation
- Part 3 – Representation, Practice & Procedures
Click on the Iinks below to find out:
- What you will learn
- What Materials come with each part
- The specific course outline with lecture titles and what will be covered in each lecture.
Live Online Course Schedule:
(Click here for Master Class Calendar)
Part 1 – Individual Taxation:
- Orientation -Saturday May 4, 2019 at 8:00 am to 11:00 am (PACIFIC)If you miss it, it’s recorded.
- Part 1 Classes start Tuesday May 7th and run through June 22nd
Part 2 – Business Taxation:
- Orientation is on Saturday May 4, 2019 at 8:00 am to 11:00 am (PACIFIC).If you miss it, it’s recorded.
- Regular Part 2 classes start May 30th and run through August 15th (Note: There is no scheduling conflict. The last 4 Part I classes are the first 4 Part II classes, since the material overlaps on the exam.)
Part 3 – Representation, Practice and Procedures:
- Orientation is on Saturday May 4, 2019 at 8:00 am to 10:00 am (PACIFIC)If you miss it, it’s recorded.
- Regular Part 3 classes start August 27th and run through October 19th
Content and Additional Materials Included:
Premium students get to participate in all the live sessions of the course. Each session is recorded. Everyone gets these versions of the recordings:
- An audio/visual of the actual session. The video of the course is available within a hour or less of completion. The audio is usually available within 24 -72 hours.
- Access to the Lecture as a PDF file of the course before each class starts.
- An MP3 AUDIO file of the recording that you can download and carry with you, within about 24 – 72 hours after the live session.
For folks whose schedules make it difficult to commit to specific times, this course is ideal because everything is recorded for you watch or listen to at your convenience. . But if you can find a way to participate in the live classes, do it. That’s where all the fun and mischief happen.
Aside from the session recordings and lecture notes you are also provided with a wealth of Books, software and additional services that will help you. TaxMama® Eva Rosenberg’s two bestselling Tax books are included in the price of registration along with Gleim, Fast Forward Academy, Appitur, and the TaxBook software and guides.ADDITIONAL MATERIALS INCLUDED...
About the Premium Online Tax Course Course:
- Students download secure online conferencing software to their computers which allows access to classes, instructors and other students
- Students can attend from home, office, anywhere – even an airplane in flight!
- Each exam Part includes 40-58 hours of classes. All classes are recorded – you get at least 14-25 lectures per exam.
- Access to all lecture notes, forms and explanations.
- Access to the discussion forums & your own blog, to track notes and exchange information with other students.