THE TAXMAMA® EA COURSE DIFFERENCE:
- All other courses are updates – they expect you to already know tax procedures
- This is the only course that teaches you law, practice and representation from the ground up
- It’s like a 3 year tax education in 6 months (or less)!
- No other course provides you with so many continuing education credits. Most provide up to 4 or 6 credits. TaxMama® provides up to 80 CE credits per year for current year students.
- TaxMama® even provides all 15 CE Credits needed for the annual AFSP Certificate of Completion (reduced requirement)
- For returning students , there is a small fee for the CE – but they are welcome to return each year at no charge.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS are in effect: SIGN UP BY APRIL 8th FOR GREAT SAVINGS!
Disclaimer:All benefits stop when students unsubscribe.
- Classes Run May-November
- Live online classes – 3 days a week!
- Each exam Part includes 40-58 hours of live classes and
replays of at least 14-23 lectures per exam
- Access to the discussion forums
- Video and Audio replays of all classes
- Recorded for Self-Study use.
- Pass at your own pace, year-round.
- Videos, audios and quizzes on over 40 courses covering all three exams – hundreds of questions are covered.
- Over 80 hours of MP3 audio of 11-21 lectures per Exam Part
- And Much Much More…
Eva Rosenberg – The Internet’s TaxMama®
Eva Rosenberg, MBA, EA, known as the Internet’s TaxMama®, publishes the popular www.TaxMama.com website, cited by Consumer Reports magazine as a top tax advice site, and a LIFE Magazine Editor’s Pick.
Eva is training a new breed of tax professionals to pass the annual Internal Revenue Service license examinations. TaxMama’s® tax professionals learn to understand and serve small businesses and accounting firms.Visit Press Page...