THE TAXMAMA® EA EXAM ADVANTAGE:
What makes TaxMama’s® EA Course so special?
- The only live & interactive online EA course – get your questions answered and doubts clarified right away!
- Includes standalone study tools: Gleim and TheTaxBook*!
- TaxMama® teaches tax law, practice and representation in live classes – from the ground up!
- TaxMama® guides you through several tax return samples and forms to help you see how the tax laws and procedures work for real-world clients – not just for the exams!
- TaxMama® teaches you how to read your clients minds, offers templates to help you start your own tax practice and screen clients, and gives you priceless tips to make your professional life easier after you become an EA!
- TaxMama® students get additional test-taking coaching in twelve 4-hour Final Review sessions (four per exam part) in addition to the course lectures!
- TaxMama® teaches you how to overcome your fear when facing exam questions!
- TaxMama® students have long-term access to a dedicated mentoring portal – even after they pass!
- TaxMama’s® courses are all recorded, you have unlimited replays of all classes (video AND audio)
- TaxMama’s® course is like a 3-year tax education in 6 months (or less)!
- TaxMama® students can join lectures for free – every year (and can get CE for only a small fee)!
- TaxMama’s® EA course provides up to 80 hours CE – including all 15 CE credits needed for the Reduced AFSP Certificate of Completion – helping you to improve your professional status before you get your EA credential!
- TaxMama’s® EA course is easy to customize to fit your needs.
- Optional closed captions are available for every lecture (live and recorded).
- For those who are blind, every lecture and Final Review session is available as a downloadable audio.
- Also, if you are using a reader, the course’s written materials are in PDF format or Excel tables, easy for your software to read out loud.
- For those who are deaf, every lecture has a complete PDF file, with detailed information about each lecture, that can be printed out and read.
This course is Green!
- Since classes are online you save hours of commuting – and can simply log in from anywhere.
- Everything in this course is online. No resources are consumed.
- Since all courses are online, there are no poisonous emissions from driving or travel.
All 2023 classes are available on demand if you want to get a head start on 2024!
Live mentoring for Parts 1 & 2 continues thru Feb 15, 2024
Summer 2024 Live Class Dates
specific dates subject to change
Part 1: Individuals
Part 2: Businesses
Part 3: Representation
All live classes meet online from 4-6 pm on Tue/Thu and weekends (Pacific Time)
All classes available on demand as videos/MP3s if you cannot attend them live.
NO OTHER PROVIDER OFFERS YOU ALL OF THESE ADVANTAGES:
WHAT DO STUDENTS THINK ABOUT TAXMAMA’S® EA COURSE? – TESTIMONIALS
Eva Rosenberg, EA –
The Internet’s TaxMama®
Eva Rosenberg, MBA, EA, known as the Internet’s TaxMama®, publishes the popular www.TaxMama.com website, cited by Consumer Reports magazine as a top tax advice site, and a LIFE Magazine Editor’s Pick.
Eva is training a new breed of tax professionals to pass the annual Internal Revenue Service license examinations. TaxMama’s® tax professionals learn to understand and serve small businesses and accounting firms.Visit Press Page...