FREE Everything EA Webinar - Sat, April 22
Watch The Video Below:
View a Sample Class Enroll Now - 2023 Try OUR EA QUIZ Elevate Your Tax Career NOW
Welcome to TaxMama’s®
Watch The Video Below:
THE TAXMAMA® EA EXAM ADVANTAGE:
WHAT MAKES TAXMAMA’S® COURSE SO SPECIAL?
- TaxMama’s® EA course includes these study tools: Lambers, Gleim, and TheTaxBook*!
- TaxMama® teaches tax law, practice and presentation in live classes – from the ground up!
- TaxMama® guides you through several tax return samples and forms to help you see how the tax laws and procedures work in client-related conditions – not just for the exams!
- TaxMama® students get additional test-taking coaching in 4 4-hour Final Review sessions per exam part, in addition to the course lectures!
- TaxMama® teaches you how to overcome your fear when facing exam questions!
- TaxMama® students have unlimited access to a dedicated mentoring portal – even after they passed!
- TaxMama’s® courses are all recorded, you have unlimited replays of all classes (video AND audio)
- TaxMama’s® course is like a 3-year tax education in 6 months (or less)!
- TaxMama® students can join lectures for free – every year (and can get CE for only a small fee)!
- TaxMama’s® EA course provides up to 80 hours CE – including all 15 CE credits needed for the Reduced AFSP Certificate of Completion – helping you to improve your professional status before you get your EA credential!
- TaxMama® teaches you how to read your clients minds, offers templates to help you start your own tax practice and screen clients, and gives you priceless tips to make your professional life easier after you become an EA!
- TaxMama’s® EA course is easy to customize to fit your needs!
- For those who are blind, every lecture and Final Review session is available as a downloadable audio.
- Also, if you are using a reader, the course’s written materials are in PDF format or Excel tables, easy for your software to read outline
- For those who are deaf, every lecture has a complete PDF file, with detailed information about each lecture, that can be printed out and read
THIS COURSE IS GREEN
- Except for one book, Small Business Taxes Made Easy, everything in this course is online. No resources are consumed.
- Since all courses are online, there are no poisonous emissions from driving or travel.
- Since classes are online you save hours of commuting – and can simply log in from anywhere.
The EA Exam consists of 3 parts.
2023 Class dates are:
Orientation: May 2
4:05 pm - 6:30 pm
Part 1 May 4 - June 10
Part 2 May 30 - August 5
Part 3 August 29 - October 21
TaxMama® Course Schedule and CE Tracker-2023-2024_Student-Class-Tracker
All classes meet at 4 - 6 pm on Tues/Thurs
and 8 am - noon Saturdays - Pacific Time
NO OTHER PROVIDER OFFERS YOU ALL OF THESE ADVANTAGES:
FULL OR INDIVIDUAL
Classes Run May-November
Live online classes – 3 days a week!
Live mentoring sessions – 2 days a week!
Each exam Part includes 40-58 hours of live classes and replays of at least 14-23 lectures per exam
Access to the discussion forums
Video and Audio recordings of all classes
Lecture notes you can print out and makes notes on while listening
More mentoring - providing answers to your CLIENT and PRACTICE-RELATED questions
You are also provided with a wealth of Books, software and additional services that will help you. TaxMama® Eva Rosenberg’s bestselling tax book are included in the price of registration along with the Lambers, Gleim, and the TaxBook software and guides.KICKSTART YOUR EA CAREER
WHAT DO STUDENTS THINK ABOUT TAXMAMA’S® EA COURSE? – TESTIMONIALS
Eva Rosenberg, EA –
The Internet’s TaxMama®
Eva Rosenberg, MBA, EA, known as the Internet’s TaxMama®, publishes the popular www.TaxMama.com website, cited by Consumer Reports magazine as a top tax advice site, and a LIFE Magazine Editor’s Pick.
Eva is training a new breed of tax professionals to pass the annual Internal Revenue Service license examinations. TaxMama’s® tax professionals learn to understand and serve small businesses and accounting firms.Visit Press Page...