All Three Parts
- Part 1 – Personal Taxes
- Part 2 – Business Taxes
- Part 3 – Representation, Practice & Procedures
- Books & Materials for all three parts 2020
- * The early bird discount is built into the order form – just click
Orientation – May 5
Part 1 – May 5 – June 20 – $500
Part 2 – June 2 through August 13 – $550
Part 3 – August 25 through October 22 – $500
Note: All classes are recorded – videos and audios are available (dates are subject to change)
All Three Parts
3 Monthly Installments
$417 in 30 days
$417** in 60 days
Installment Plan Notes:
- The total cost of the installment plan is $1,371 (includes a $14 installment fee)
- Installments will be charged to your card every 30 days
- $537 First Installment
- $417 in 30 days
- $417 in 60 days
- Any discounts will appear in your shopping cart – only if you “apply” the discount code first)
- Please put the due dates on your calendar so you have the funds available – there is a $25 declined charge fee!
- Please note, it is your responsibility to ensure that the installment payments are made.
- Alert: If any charge is rejected three times, you will be locked out of the class.
Why? Because your first installment barely covers the hard costs of the books and software – not any part of the course itself.
- **EARLY BIRD Discount: $300 will be deducted from the final payment, if the second payment is made without us having to chase you down to collect it. Please put the payment dates on your calendar.
TaxMama’s® Guarantee Applies
Self Study Course
This is YOUR year to become an Enrolled Agent
Make YOURSELF the priority – Pass all three parts before Summer Ends!
“I think what makes this course special is the class part, that sets the concepts in.The slides are invaluable for going back to also. I will definitely be joining the TaxMama® family when I am done.
You know the saying “it takes a village”, well the class, the study buddies, the information available on the site, and the knowledge base in your TaxMama® group, has been invaluable in helping me gain knowledge and direction for my tax business. From the tips to your past experiences and passing that on to us. It is a great education. Thanks again this has been the best money I have ever spent on my business.”