All Three Parts
$1,357Sign up now - All 3 Parts
Part 2 – Business Taxes:$550
Part 3 – Representation, Practice & Procedures: $550
Price includes Books & Materials for all three parts 2021-2022
The EA Exam consists of 3 parts. 2021 Class dates are:
- Orientation: May 1
- Part 1 May 4 - June 12
- Part 2 May 27 - August 7
- Part 3 August 21 - October 2
Live Online Course Schedule:
(Click here for Master Class Calendar)
All classes meet at 4 - 6 pm on Tues/Thurs and 8 am - noon Saturdays - Pacific Time
Note: All classes are recorded – videos and audios are available (dates are subject to change)
All Three Parts
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
$413.50 in 30 days
$413.50 in 60 daysSign Up NOW
Installment Plan Notes:
- The total cost of the installment plan is $1,377 (includes a $20 installment fee)
- These Installments to be charged to your card every 30 days
- $500 First Installment
- $413.50 in 30 days
- 413.50 in 60 days
- Any discounts will appear in your shopping cart – only if you “apply” the discount code first)
- Please put the due dates on your calendar so you have the funds available – there is a $25 declined charge fee!
- Please note, it is your responsibility to ensure that the installment payments are made.
- Alert: If any charge is rejected three times, you will be locked out of the class.
Why? Because your first installment barely covers the hard costs of the books and software – not any part of the course itself.
TaxMama’s® Guarantee Applies
Self Study Course
This is YOUR year to become an
Make YOURSELF the priority –
Pass all three parts before Summer Ends!
“I think what makes this course special is the class part, that sets the concepts in.The slides are invaluable for going back to also. I will definitely be joining the TaxMama® family when I am done.
You know the saying “it takes a village”, well the class, the study buddies, the information available on the site, and the knowledge base in your TaxMama® group, has been invaluable in helping me gain knowledge and direction for my tax business. From the tips to your past experiences and passing that on to us. It is a great education. Thanks again this has been the best money I have ever spent on my business.”