All Three Parts
- Part 1 – Personal Taxes
- Part 2 – Business Taxes
- Part 3 – Representation, Practice & Procedures
- Books & Materials for all three parts 2019
* You will see a $300 discount when you checkout – IF you have signed up by April 7, 2019
Part 1 – May 4 – June 22
Part 2 – May 30 through August 15
Part 3 – August 27 through October 19
Note: All classes are recorded – videos and audios are available (dates are subject to change)
All Three Parts
3 Monthly Installments
$467 in 30 days
$467** in 60 days
Installment Plan Notes:
- The total cost of the installment plan is $1,471 (includes a $14 installment fee)
- Installments will be charged to your card every 30 days
- $537 First Installment
- $467 in 30 days
- $467 in 60 days
- ** (Note: If you signed up before April 7, 2019, your last installment will only be $167.00 –
ONLY IF your payments are accepted when presented.
Warning – If the second payment is declined once, you lose the discount.)
- (Any discounts will appear in your shopping cart)
- Please put the due dates on your calendar so you have the funds available – there is a $25 declined charge fee!
- Please note, it is your responsibility to ensure that the installment payments are made.
- Alert: If any charge is rejected three times, you will be locked out of the class.
Why? Because your first installment barely covers the hard costs of the books and software – not any part of the course itself.
TaxMama’s® Guarantee Applies
Self Study Course
This is YOUR year to become an Enrolled Agent
Make YOURSELF the priority – Pass all three parts before Summer Ends!
* You will see a $150 discount when you checkout – IF you have signed up by April 7, 2019.Part 1: $200 Part 2: $425 Part 3: $200
“I think what makes this course special is the class part, that sets the concepts in.The slides are invaluable for going back to also. I will definitely be joining the TaxMama® family when I am done.
You know the saying “it takes a village”, well the class, the study buddies, the information available on the site, and the knowledge base in your TaxMama® group, has been invaluable in helping me gain knowledge and direction for my tax business. From the tips to your past experiences and passing that on to us. It is a great education. Thanks again this has been the best money I have ever spent on my business.”