About the Premium Online Tax Course:
- You get everything you need to pass the EA exam!
- Classes meet online using Zoom.
- Students can attend from home, office, anywhere – even an airplane in flight – using most devices – phones, tablets, laptops or desktop computers.
- Our version of Zoom allows students to attend classes and ask live questions during class – giving you access to instructors and other students.
- Each exam Part includes 40-58 hours of classes. All classes are recorded so you can watch them again later.
- You can download the class audios and listen at your convenience.
- You get at least 14-25 lectures per exam Part.
- You have long-term access to all lecture notes, forms and explanations,.
- Access to the discussion forums to track notes and exchange information with other students and instructors.
- You get test bank and research software – Lambers, Gleim, and the TaxBook WebLibrary
- Mentoring – you can get answers to more than just exam questions – we help you with your client and practice related questions, too.
PS – We provide CE credits for IRS and NASBA
We do not provide CE credits for California CTEC
The EA Exam consists of 3 parts.
2023 Class dates are:
Orientation: May 2
4:05 pm - 6:30 pm
Part 1 May 4 - June 10
Part 2 May 30 - August 5
Part 3 August 29 - October 21
TaxMama® Course Schedule and CE Tracker-2023-2024_Student-Class-Tracker
All classes meet at 4 - 6 pm on Tues/Thurs
and 8 am - noon Saturdays - Pacific Time
TaxMama® is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry for CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-Minute Hour.
NASBA Sponsor Identification #112311
IRS Course Provider #HCGAM-T