About the Premium Online Tax Course:
- Classes meet remotely using Zoom.
- Students can attend from home, office, anywhere – even an airplane in flight – using most devices – phones, tablets, laptops or desktop computers.
- Our version of Zoom allows students to attend classes and ask live questions during class – giving you access to instructors and other students.
- Each exam Part includes 40-58 hours of classes. All classes are recorded so you can watch them again later.
- You can download the class audios and listen at your convenience.
- You get at least 14-25 lectures per exam.
- You have long-term access to all lecture notes, forms and explanations,.
- Access to the discussion forums to track notes and exchange information with other students and instructors.
- Mentoring – you can get answers to more than just exam questions – we help you with your client and practice related questions, too.
The EA Exam consists of 3 parts.
2022 Class dates are:
Orientation: May 3 - 4:05 pm - 6 pm
Part 1 May 5 - June 11
Part 2 May 31 - August 9
Part 3 August 23 - October 8
Live Online Course
All classes meet at 4 - 6 pm on Tues/Thurs
and 8 am - noon Saturdays - Pacific Time