AboutTaxMama’s® Enrolled Agent On-Demand course
This self-study course is designed for SEE candidates who already have their favorite exam study tools, like Gleim, Fast Forward Academy or Passkey, etc. Those tools are not included in this course – but Lambers Testing software is included.
But CPE is included – You get over 80 hours, for EAs, CPAs, and those wanting the AFSP Record of Completion certificate. The Part 3 course includes 4 hours of Ethics – This is totally unique to TaxMama’s® course.
Bonus! At least 3 hours of federal tax updates are included – if you sign up for all 3 parts.
Note: If you don’t already have testing software, you will be able to buy them at a discount.
The On-Demand Class Includes:
- Videos, audios and quizzes on over 40 courses covering all three exams – hundreds of questions are covered.
- Bonus courses to keep you up-to-date on law changes affecting your clients.
- Over 80 hours of MP3 audio recordings of 14-25 lectures per Exam Part
- 12 x 3.5 hour Final Review sessions – full of test-taking tips and explanations of hundreds of questions – and how to answer questions when you face topics you didn’t prepare
- Lecture notes you can print out and makes note on while listening
- UNIQUE to TaxMama® – CE credits for up to 80 hours of classes – EA, CPA, AFSP
- Mentoring opportunity – A student forum where you can ask about anything you like – tax, business, practice issues. TaxMama® answers your questions first thing in the morning.
- An exclusive FaceBook groups for TaxMama’s® students where you can connect with each other, find study buddies, download a wealth of resources, and cheer each other on.
Please note: The classes in this On-Demand Course are the recordings of the live sessions. So,.. they are only updated after we teach the live class – usually within a 5-10 business days later.
To get an On-Demand class that is completely ready for 2022-2023 in May, please visit the Lambers EA program, where TaxMama® is an advisor.
PS – We provide CE credits for IRS and NASBA
We do not provide CE credits for California CTEC
To receive updated EA and course information:
Want to know more about becoming an Enrolled Agent?
Watch the video Below:
You can read the handout here (PDF)
ALL About the EA Exam
For everything else, our newsletter will keep you up-to-date.
TaxMama® is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry for CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-Minute Hour.
NASBA Sponsor Identification #112311
IRS Course Provider #HCGAM-T