This is an example of the kinds of materials included with every single course video.
The Self Study Class Includes:
- Monthly live Tax Roundtable – Mentoring sessions – you can ask about anything you like – tax, business, practice issues – whatever. Just bring your headset so you can join in the conversation.
- Videos, audios and quizzes on over 40 courses covering all three exams – hundreds of questions are covered.
- Bonus courses to keep you up-to-date on law changes affecting your clients.
- Over 80 hours of MP3 audio recordings of 14-25 lectures per Exam Part
- 12 x 3.5 hour Final Review sessions – full of test-taking tips and explanations of hundreds of questions – and how to answer questions when you face topics you didn’t prepare
- Lecture notes you can print out and makes note on while listening
- UNIQUE to TaxMama® – CE credits for up to 80 hours of classes – EA, CPA, AFSP
The EA Exam consists of 3 parts. 2021 Class dates are:
- Orientation: May 1
- Part 1 May 4 - June 12
- Part 2 May 27 - August 7
- Part 3 August 21 - October 2
Live Online Course Schedule:
(Click here for Master Class Calendar)
All classes meet at 4 - 6 pm on Tues/Thurs and 8 am - noon Saturdays - Pacific Time
AboutTaxMama’s® Enrolled Agent Self Study Course
This self-study course is for SEE candidates who already have their favorite exam study tools, like Gleim, Fast Forward Academy or Passkey. Those tools are not included in this course.
But CPE is – over 80 hours, for EAs, CPAs, and those wanting the AFSP Record of Completion certificate. – includes 4 hours of Ethics
This is totally unique to TaxMama’s® course.
Bonus! At least 2 hours of federal tax updates are included.
Note: If you don’t already have testing software, you will be able to buy them at a discount.